When you thread in a choke tube, you expect it to give you the shot pattern you need for the shooting situation at hand. Browning choke tubes do this better than any of the competition’s choke system. From full to cylinder, the internal geometries of Invector-DS choke tubes have been tested again and again to ensure that patterns tighten consistently and reliably. With Invector DS choke tubes you get even shot spacing between chokes when it come to pattern percentages, and patterns you can trust when you take the shot.
Browning DS choke tubes fit the Citori 725 and A-5 only. Not compatible with the Invector or Invector Plus choke system.
- Extends beyond end of barrel for easy removal and even tighter patterns
- Proprietary differential banded gas seal eliminates residue build up and makes chokes easy to remove and install
- Integrated spring suspension holds the seal tight, yet allows expansion against the barrel wall for a perfect fit and a smooth transition for shot column entering choke
- Gas is controlled at the interface between choke and where it seats in the bore
- From skeet to full choke, patterns tighten consistently and reliably
12 Gauge only in stock. 20 Gauge available by special order. Call or email for details.