When you thread in a choke tube, you expect it to give you the shot pattern you need for the shooting situation at hand. The new Browning Invector-DS does this better than any of the competition’s choke system. From full to cylinder, the internal geometries of Invector-DS choke tubes have been tested again and again to ensure that patterns tighten consistently and reliably. With Invector-DS you get even shot spacing between chokes when it come to pattern percentages, and patterns you can trust when you take the shot.
Invector-DS chokes fit the Citori 725 and A-5 only. Not compatible with the Invector or Invector Plus choke system.
- Fit flush with the end of the barrel but are longer than competitors’ tubes
- Proprietary differential banded gas seal eliminates residue build up and makes chokes easy to remove and install
- Integrated spring suspension holds the seal tight, yet allows expansion against the barrel wall for a perfect fit and a smooth transition for shot column entering choke
- Gas is controlled at the interface between choke and where it seats in the bore
- From skeet to full choke, patterns tighten consistently and reliably
12 Gauge only in stock. 20 Gauge available by special order. Call or email for details.